New Jackson Hole Fly Fishing Class for 2019: 3-Day Trout School
Jackson Hole Fly Fishing School is proud to introduce our 3-Day Trout School for the summer of 2019. This comprehensive trout school is a custom 3-day experience that enables guests to enjoy a variety of fishing situations with our award-winning team of instructors, all while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Snake River and surrounding area. Students will hone their skills through a progressive curriculum that enables guests to experience the best trout streams of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The JHFFS Schoolhouse is located on the world-famous Snake River and is the perfect classroom setting for all fly fishing ability levels.
Students will cover many topics over the course of 3 days with a fun combination of classroom time and fishing time. Each student will experience a variety of fishing situations, including guided walk wade fishing and drift boat fishing. Hone your fly fishing skills with us in the beauty of the Tetons!
- Entomology lessons
- Matching-the-hatch and fly selection
- Fly casting instruction from roll casting to double hauling
- Video Analysis
- Essential knot tying, line, leader, rigging
- Stream tactics, fishing casts, fishing technique
- Stream dynamics and trout behavior
- Walk wade fly fishing with professional guidance
- Drift boat fly fishing with professional guidance
- The latest in fly fishing equipment including the latest Orvis fly rods, reels, waders and wading boots.
- Professional guidance and instruction
- Daily transportation to and from your hotel
- Private water access to the Snake River
- Stream-side lunches and beverages
- Flies for the day and sling pack to hold all fishing accessories
- 20% discount to Orvis